Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tab Request: I Think She Likes Me - Treat Her Right

Tab Request: I Think She Likes Me - Treat Her Right 3 weeks 4 days ago #14687

I was wondering if anyone would have the ability and kindness to turn the harmonica solos of this amazing song into a tab for a Diatonic in C!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tab Request: I Think She Likes Me - Treat Her Right 3 weeks 3 days ago #14694

The tune is in the key of Emaj. You wouldn't be able to play along with the track on a C harmonica.
Jim Fitting is playing a Marine Band 1896 key of A second position E. I have never done tabs, wouldn't know where to start, but I can tell you it isn't a difficult tune to play.

Tab Request: I Think She Likes Me - Treat Her Right 3 weeks 3 days ago #14695

helpful information, thanks a lot.

I'm not a music expert by any means, but wouldn't it be possible to (let's say) "get close" to the original sound in the song? Even if my harmonica is in C?

Can't find any sort of tab of this song on the internet :/

Tab Request: I Think She Likes Me - Treat Her Right 3 weeks 3 days ago #14698

You can definitely get close, in fact you may be able to play it in key if you know fifth position.
A C harmonica played in fifth will give you E. You have to own the second half step bend in hole 3 (A) but you can find examples of fifth position all over the inner net. Search: diatonic harmonica in C, fifth position, Will Wilde has some decent video instructionals. Learning scales will benefit you to no end.

Tab Request: I Think She Likes Me - Treat Her Right 3 weeks 3 days ago #14700

Hi pantacon, sorry can't help you with the tabs .. If you search YT for ... Harmonica, positions, scales .. a lot will come up on the scales and positions. If you can get on the forum over at harptabs, you might post a message to the attention of - Tin_Man or WaltP .. They might be able to help you out with those tabs.

Tab Request: I Think She Likes Me - Treat Her Right 3 weeks 3 days ago #14702

• dezzy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 246
Sorry, pantaco , this video has been blocked in Australia owing to some copyright concerns.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds