• Page:

TOPIC: Using youtube Capture

Using youtube Capture 1 year 2 months ago #7614

• dezzy
  • dezzy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 136
Hi, Members are submitting videos that don't play for all of us and we see the little square and title, This pogram "Youtube Capture " does not work . Even when the URL is quoted it does not work. The reason for this is that to link with your video when you have the URL the prefix " http:// " needs to be added.
You want your video to be seen as much as we want to see it , so don't use youtube Capture which works for viewing on ipads but not on our club programming.
When viewing a video on youtube using a computer , below the title and description there is a line of 3 items one is SHARE. click on Share and the complete URL will appear below and highlighted. Use "Copy and Paste" and paste it onto a topic in the forum.
I don't know what is seen on an I pad but you still need to find Share and get the complete URL to put on the forum. I have tried to ask a couple what they do on IPads but not had answers. Perhaps an IPad user can tell if they see SHARE and can get the URL starting with http;// .It would be great if we could get this sorted out as there are good videos being submitted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Using youtube Capture 6 days 1 hour ago #13850

Brother dezzy,

Are you using a right click and scrolling backward and then using the "copy" command? It took me a while to figure it out. Maybe this will help.

Be Blues...And Jazz,

Suave Blues Man

Using youtube Capture 5 days 17 hours ago #13858

• dezzy
  • dezzy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 136

Suave_Blues_Man wrote: Brother dezzy,

Are you using a right click and scrolling backward and then using the "copy" command? It took me a while to figure it out. Maybe this will help.

Be Blues...And Jazz,

James corrected this problem when he recently returned to the site.
Suave Blues Man

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds