Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

• Page:

TOPIC: Shure Green Bullet 520DX

Shure Green Bullet 520DX 1 year 3 weeks ago #5811

• Lithy
Hi members.

Does anyone have any information or know how on converting my Green Bullet 520 DX from a dynamic element to a crystal element?
The reading I have been doing, it seems an expensive exercise. Cheers. Lithy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shure Green Bullet 520DX 1 year 3 weeks ago #5812

• Suave_Blues_Man
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 21
Howdy Lithy,

I've seen a different conversion article but this one lends history to your task:

greenbulletmics.com/

Be Blues...And Jazz,

Suave Blues Man

Shure Green Bullet 520DX 1 year 3 weeks ago #5815

• Reed Smith
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 48
@Lithy,
M8, being as you are in Oz, it would probably be prohibitively expensive for you to deal with
a vender here in the states, what with shipping and all. I would advise that you checkout Adam
Gussow's www.modernbluesharmonica, the reason I recommend this site is there are several
members from various parts of Australia who are knowledgeable as to who might offer those
services in your area. Adam's site is free to join. You must join to have access to posting questions
on the FORUM section. I am there (Reever Sorio) as well as some other members from here at
the HC. It is a Blues Harmonica centric site, but here is a lot of excellent information available to
anyone who plays harmonica, diatonic or chromatic. However, for here in the states, my go to guy
is Greg Heumann of BlowsMeAwayProductions, IMO he builds the finest harmonica element on the
market today, hands down. www.blowsmeaway.com
Regards, Reed
"Breathe The Harmonica"

Shure Green Bullet 520DX 1 year 3 weeks ago #5816

• Lithy
Thanks Suave_ Blues_Man. Lot of info in there!

Regards.
Lithy.

Shure Green Bullet 520DX 1 year 3 weeks ago #5819

• Lithy
Thanks Reed for your prompt reply and info.

Liked your "About me".

Nobody is going to help you become a harp player overnight. It takes hours of practice. Have been playing 4yrs now and still learning!!
Your comment..." If you can't hear it in your head it will not come out, ever." This is so true.
I did buy a Bulletizer from Greg Heumann ...great little mic for cupping, easier to hold and less fatiguing than the 520DX. I did join Gussow's www.modernbluesharmonica very early in the piece but forgot my password. So didn't frequent the site and just concentrated and worked hard on my music. Will go back to Adam Gussow's site and check out the members in OZ.

Thanks again.
Cheers.
Lithy.

Shure Green Bullet 520DX 1 year 3 weeks ago #5822

• Reed Smith
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 48
@Lithy,
I wish like hell I could somehow justify buying a "Bulletini" would love to try one out.
I own two JT30's and a Shure Unidyne (Butter style) for amped playing, and Shure 57's
for acoustic playing and vocals. If you contact Nate (nacoran) at Adam Gussow's site
he'll help you get your account and password worked out.
I have a very good friend lives a couple hours south of me here in Florida, he is a great
guitar and bass player from Australia, played with a group called the "Dingos" and is
a member of the Australian Rock And Roll HOF. He is a fine songwriter too! The first
time we played some of his material live, he told me I made him feel like Willie Nelson!
His name is John Bois, we may end up producing a CD together, look out.
Regards, Reed
"Always Be Yourself.......Unless You Can Be Little Walter.......Then Be Little Walter"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds