Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SPAH 2017, Going?

SPAH 2017, Going? 7 months 1 day ago #8232

• tpbass
  • Thank you received: 2
Since this is about playing I suppose it is ok to post here. Who among you are going to SPAH in Tulsa? I would like to meet you if you are going.
We will arrive on the 14th, check in and do some sight seeing tourist style. I have been a Will Rogers fan since I first saw the movie about him starring Will Jr.
I even did a history paper on him lo those many years ago. Got to stand in front of the class and tell jokes for 20 minutes. Fun.

The museum is in Claremore and looks about a 35 minute drive so no big deal. There is also an airplane museum so I plan to do that. My wife will stay
at the hotel as she can't take the heat.

This year I promise not to eat my self into 15 more pounds, I still haven't lost them all back.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SPAH 2017, Going? 7 months 1 day ago #8242

• Sarge
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 179
Tulsa is not far from me. I am planning on going down there for a day to meet some folks that I have corresponded with, but never met. Hope to meet you while there.

SPAH 2017, Going? 7 months 1 day ago #8247

• spideryak
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 58
Just so folks know Tulsa is in Oklahoma here in the states...(I had to look it up, even though I live here)
and
SPAH is ..
...." a worldwide harmonica organization based in the United States. SPAH —the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica —is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit registered in the State of Michigan. SPAH advances its mission of preservation and advancement since 1963 in many ways"...

I've never been but I guess this year electronic synthesizer harmonicas are making their debut among other things..

SPAH 2017, Going? 7 months 19 hours ago #8248

• tpbass
  • Thank you received: 2
Sarge,

It will be my pleasure to meet you. Just let me know which day.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds