Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chord & Bass Harmonicas

Chord & Bass Harmonicas 1 year 1 month ago #8898

• keith
  • keith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 212
Starting this thread for all you chord & bass harmonica players to chat & pass on your words of wisdom to us lesser mortals. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chord & Bass Harmonicas 1 year 1 month ago #8906

This is a good move in my opinion ...especially being a fixed topic. Thanks for that Keith.
I hope it will become popular. I will be contributing and maybe learn more about these two playing styles.
Richard

Chord & Bass Harmonicas 1 year 1 month ago #8907

richardarmstrong wrote: This is a good move in my opinion ...especially being a fixed topic. Thanks for that Keith.
I hope it will become popular. I will be contributing and maybe learn more about these two playing styles.
Richard

Just kick things off ,,, here are the Harmonicats with..........PEG O' MY HEART. 1947.

Chord & Bass Harmonicas 1 year 1 month ago #8908

I have a mini bass and mini chord and would like to learn to play them.
As it is now I just play the roots and make a beat so my son can Solo.
I have an old Hohner bass I am trying to fix up into playing condition, and some bits and pieces of old wrecks that may turn into something useful.
My son just started on the euphonium, so we will have some bass clef books and such around, if any seem useful I will post the exercises etc.

Chord & Bass Harmonicas 1 year 1 month ago #8909

One more of the Harmonicats and Peg O' My Heart , this time with video..

Chord & Bass Harmonicas 1 year 1 month ago #8911

Thanks Crawforde for your offer to post some relevant material.
. Anything any member can post to help get this topic up and running would be most welcome.

My chord harp is double layered 48 chords. It is made by Swan. The Hohner is well over $1000 aus where as the Swan cost me a little over $200.aus Yes the quality is down but satisfactory.....the comb was a little rough on some of the edges...so I spent some time with a jeweller's file to tidy up. Other than that it is good and plays OK.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds