Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chatroom Proposals

Chatroom Proposals 2 months 2 weeks ago #12668

• trev
  • Thank you received: 3
It looks like the only way to catch some one is to arrange it .
Me Keith drifter n sarge made it all in together once but this is proving the exception not the rule

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chatroom Proposals 2 months 2 weeks ago #12676

• trev
  • Thank you received: 3
Another alternative is discord .it's a app or program for phones where we could set up are own server no one can access with out a link from here it isn't video but would help those with a lesser conectionlike drifter dezzy .it's completely freestanding can tell .worth a look any way

Chatroom Proposals 2 months 1 week ago #12773

When I integrate the chatroom fully with the site there will most likely be a way to display who is in there. We can even put someone in charge who can schedule meetups and post them on a dedicated page.

Integrating the chatroom into the site will mean rebuilding the site though and everyone would have to sign up again. But I don't think that should be a big issue. It just means that we would be starting again with an empty discussion forum.

The chat room software is free and works very well when conditions are favorable. I think it would be worth a complete rebuild just to integrate the chat room. Getting rid of obsolete parts of the site should speed up the forum too

Last Edit: by JamesA.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds