Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chatroom Proposals

Chatroom Proposals 4 months 1 week ago #12256

• dezzy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 136
Got the manual. For my iPad (safari) I need to activate the Skype bridge. Experimenting just now I need to agree to mic ad cam, give permission. But can’t find the allow or deny.
Expect this will be different on the computer with Chrome
Would like to use the iPad as I do a quick run through with it every morning. See Sarge online. Computer used in afternoon to clear email.
Saw image of James. Working on it, must be patient. My Skype works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chatroom Proposals 4 months 1 week ago #12257

• dezzy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 136
Do we need to log on separately from the forum to get the chat room?
Do we log onto the chat room then go onto the forum and a chat call can come on?

Chatroom Proposals 4 months 1 week ago #12258

• keith
  • Thank you received: 179
From what I have deduced, you need to sign into the chat room software, as well as being signed in to the forum, for it to work, although it does say that outsiders can be guests, but that may not be the case once James has it all configured.

Chatroom Proposals 4 months 1 week ago #12261

dezzy wrote: Experimenting just now I need to agree to mic ad cam, give permission. But can’t find the allow or deny.

I had the same problem Dezzy, iPad wont show allow or deny options, I spoke with the support guy and said he doesn't think it works with iPads. He said it should work with android tablets however.

I just spoke with Sarge in the room, so it is working. Sarge seemed to be hearing me fine but I had some issues with the sound being garbled from his end. There are bandwidth settings that I can adjust that may help.

But it was good to see it working and chat with Sarge. I should have taken a screen shot.

Chatroom Proposals 4 months 1 week ago #12262

I currently have the Chat Room set up at HarmonicaClub.org this is a different domain to HarmonicaClub.com so you will have to register again for that site.

Last Edit: by JamesA.

Chatroom Proposals 4 months 1 week ago #12263

Seen Pete in there but didn't manage to connect. I have to go to work now guys but keep playing around with it and let me know how you get on.

Last Edit: by JamesA.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds