TOPIC: Chatroom Proposals

Chatroom Proposals 2 months 1 week ago #12267

• Reed Smith
  • Reed Smith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 52
@Seamus,
I can't get any farther than being in the cr then I get messages that I am unable to have peer-to-peer connections or some such shit. I tried the Firefox, but like I said could only get in, couldn't communicate. Ho-Hum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chatroom Proposals 2 months 1 week ago #12268

• dezzy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
On a computer with Chrome browser. When I clicked allow which came up on the screen, my web cam turned on. So I have a picture of me sitting there looking puzzled. Tried all the buttons. Turn off left me with the square with diagonal lines.
On the left is a column heading "me dezzy". Under this I assume will be names of others who are logged in. So that's where i'm up to waiting to find out how to call someone listed.
On the right there are 2 pads for I assume texting but I couldn't get any movement there.
And so the experimenting goes on.
Every thing went off OK so far so I don't know why Reed Smith had that peer-to-peer trouble, since he tried Firefox. I believe somewhere in the manual this happens to other browsers which switch to Skype connection. But Firefox, Chrome and Opera are the 3 approved.

Chatroom Proposals 2 months 1 week ago #12269

• dezzy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

keith wrote: I don't have Voice Recorder - I use Linux, & sometimes, BSD. :P
All my machines are able to record under normal circumstances.
Will try again later. :)

Keith, do you have the program Skype? If so then you have voice and web cam attached..
Do you get the message "allow or not allow" this turned mine on when I clicked Allow.

Last Edit: by dezzy.

Chatroom Proposals 2 months 1 week ago #12270

• Sarge
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 246
The chat room is almost always empty when I go there. I caught James there a couple of times. I check it quite often.

Chatroom Proposals 2 months 1 week ago #12274

• dezzy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Sarge wrote: The chat room is almost always empty when I go there. I caught James there a couple of times. I check it quite often.

I’v just Started today,Sarge. Saw you online early for me. Straight after breakfast and saw James a bit latter he was just of to work. I’ll Need to check the time zones.

Chatroom Proposals 2 months 1 week ago #12275

Reed Smith wrote: @Seamus,
I can't get any farther than being in the cr then I get messages that I am unable to have peer-to-peer connections or some such shit. I tried the Firefox, but like I said could only get in, couldn't communicate. Ho-Hum

FireFox should work but check have you got the latest version. You can also try Chrome or Opera. I think I was on Opera when I met Sarge in there.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds