Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chatroom Proposals

Chatroom Proposals 5 months 1 week ago #12298

• dezzy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Reed Smith wrote: Sarge, Our 8pm is 1am for Keith. I can remember Seamus trying to hang with us yanks across the pond when you could literally see how exhausted the man was. I had a buddy in NZ who is 18 hrs ahead of me here in Fl. midnight here, Davey G was cooking his dinner, tomorrow. We used to post times when we would be in the Chat Room, eastern, central, mountain, western, etc.
Pete

Yes, Pete, once it gets going we will have to post some of our starting times. Today I logged on at 7 in morning and left it on. Like fishing. 3 hours later the bait was taken and I had Sarge on line. We had a general chat. The picture and voice were very clear, just like any video he puts on.
It should be easier for those living on the North American continent. Most of my day time is your sleep time.
So there is James, Sarge and Dezzy (me) been in touch. Waiting for you. And others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chatroom Proposals 5 months 1 week ago #12302

Just out of curiosity try this link guys

demo.bigbluebutton.org/b/meetings/HarmonicaClub

Its a kind of chat room geared toward online classes and distance learning.

It seems to work very well. I'm mainly curious as to how long the link stays active.

Chatroom Proposals 5 months 1 week ago #12305

• Sarge
  • Thank you received: 301
I connected with Pete yesterday. Apparently my laptop mic was not working well as it made my conversation choppy. I have an external mic on the way.

Chatroom Proposals 5 months 3 days ago #12337

• Reed Smith
  • Reed Smith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Not sure, but I am thinking that if you are logged into the Chat Room and leave without logging out, the room will show that you are still there. Has anyone else noticed this?

Chatroom Proposals 5 months 3 days ago #12338

• dezzy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Sarge wrote: I connected with Pete yesterday. Apparently my laptop mic was not working well as it made my conversation choppy. I have an external mic on the way.

Your sound was perfect to me. Was it Pete's reception?

Chatroom Proposals 5 months 3 days ago #12339

• dezzy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Reed Smith wrote: Not sure, but I am thinking that if you are logged into the Chat Room and leave without logging out, the room will show that you are still there. Has anyone else noticed this?

Not noticed this Pete, but it seems logical. I left the computer on for about 3 hours to catch Sarge. But of course, the computer was on.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds