yes, I got Keith on my ipad and voice only. Today I met up with Sarge. Got video but made a mistake going for full screen because then I couldn't go back and adjust things. Sarge at times couldn't understand my speech but we managed to do OK most of the time. Not as clear as the other chat room tho. But might need to adjust settings.
Here's what I did but I'll write as tho instructing although you might know better.
1. Enter the forum and click on "New Chat Room"
2.A join screen shows. Type your name and click join
3. A program loads and offers a choice of a microphone or listen only. Click on Microphone
4. An audio test screen shows. Speak up and listen for your voice. If you hear it click Yes. If not follow the instructions. You should have a microphone attached to the computer or webcam mic.
5. Selecting Yes brings up the welcome screen. At the top there are 4 box icons, microphone, red telephone, video camera, and screen. Click on the video camera to "Share your webcam"
6. A web cam settings screen appears. Click on the word Allow. A preview picture should appear.
7. Before clicking the blue box to start sharing ,under the picture is a box for quality. Click it and select the quality you want. Then click the blue box"start sharing"
8. On the bottom left corner should show the picture of your webcam.
9. On the top left should be your name. Click on it and it is highlighted in blue.
10. Speak up and the microphone icon next to your name should flash.
11. THAT'S IT! Wait for another name to appear , click on it and happy chatting.
The only adjustments I have discovered so far are:
1. When the first preview of the webcam appears there is the Quality box which allows adjustment from low to high and wide screen. Medium works but I'll choose high next, it may improve audio too.
2. On bottom right of screen is a box for the layout. Click it gets Video chat that brings up a large screen of just the webcams. There are others but "Default layout brings back the original Welcom screen.
3. The bottom left webcam pictures in a row titles webcam there are a minus (-) and a square box. Click the square box and the screen goes to enlarged images with no text.
To return the only way I found was to go to the Layout box at bottom right and choose "Default layout"
4. I could not find any adjustment for audio, which seems to be the problem so far.
That's the basics I've found. Let's know of any other hints before we advance to conferences.