Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Forum Discipline

Forum Discipline 2 years 3 months ago #530

• Dexer
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 75
Gee...I really hate to sound like one of those forum cops but something odd is going on with the HARMONICA TAB REQUEST forum.

The top three topics in the HARMONICA TAB REQUEST forum are: "ELX" electric harp, "What Amps Do Not Distort" and a question about "...New Harmonicas Great For Bending Notes". Obviously, none of these are remotely related to tab requests.

I point this out NOT because I'm a crotchety old man but because it's hard to find these topics when I go to the forum page. For example, if I see a post on the home page about amps, I want to go the forum and see the discussion. So I go to the forum, assuming this would be in the Harmonica Hardware fourm and I can't find it. So I look in Techniqus and Learning to Play and it's not there either.

Same with the post about the ELX harp. I want to see if any discussion is developing and to see how many views the subject is getting. So I go to Harmonica Hardware (since a post about an electric harp is obviously about hardware) and I can't find the post.

How are these subjects ending up in the forum used for requesting tabs?
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Dexer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forum Discipline 2 years 3 months ago #551

• JamesA
  • Thank you received: 13
Dexer wrote:
How are these subjects ending up in the forum used for requesting tabs?
Its simply a case of the topic being posted in the wrong forum by the member posting.
We don't have any moderators assigned on the new site just yet. If anyone would like to volunteer that would be cool :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds