Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Posting videos from YouTube of other people

Posting videos from YouTube of other people 1 week 5 days ago #11612

I occasionally reference or post something from you tube esp if I think it is distinctive or exceptionally good.( Sometimes I put under 'off topic" esp if there is no harp).
We often post examples of other people doing a good job on a song that we want to learn so we know what it sounds like. I think we do it pretty regular on the songs of the month or things along that line ...
Sometimes you can put up a posting of someone doing a great job, but it might gather no interest..you never can tell what will catch peoples interest, but that's not particularly unusual at all.
I think it helps to show the potential of a song and the various ways people approach a song...helps us think "outside the box" so to speak' and maybe get a fresh idea as to some notes or techniques that we might not otherwise think of.

I do try to shy away from putting up to much you tube stuff of a particular favorite player.. I lean more to giving a sampling of a song or two...and of course some favorites of one person might not be another's cup of tea...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by spideryak.

Posting videos from YouTube of other people 1 week 5 days ago #11613

I really like this link on YouTube. I check it every day - it's Tabs only most of them for Chromatic Harmonica but he does have some for Diatonic under playlists
www.youtube.com/channel/UCxuJZzpwJjJ_lCUUQPdJfgQ/videos
The following user(s) said Thank You: dezzy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by patcat.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds